Friday, June 8, 2012

Happy Feeling......

*I have decided today that being happy is more important than being right. I almost raised my pressure in a disagreement with my mom but all that yelling and arguing is not good for anyone.

*Y'all I am in the valley of PMS....my mood is fine, but I feel like a parade float. I need to drink more water with my Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, lol.

*I tried peppermint oil on my scalp tonight and word to the wise: less is more. My scalp was on fire for a minute, but the tingle felt great!

* J let me play with shiny, fancy new stove, lol. It's dope. It certainly changed my mind about flat top ranges.

*Shouts out to Chunk for destroying my fresh paint this morning. It really set the mood of the day lol.

*Watched Safe House this evening and I have to say this: it made me want to travel overseas.

Well that's my brain dump from the last couple of days. I am taking it easy this weekend because I have a busy week of work ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment