Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Lost Unicorns and Lotto Tickets

I lost the lotto y'all. I know J reads this blog and after several attempts to reach him without a response, I get the hint. Ugggggghhhhh.....I hate being dumped it is THE worst. But Miss Page is going to do what she does best, find the humor in the situation and laugh to keep from crying. A part of me wants to get some ribs and ice cream and sit in the bed watching For Colored Girls until my tear ducts are exhausted, but I have stuff to do. I know I will be running more to combat the sad days and writing. I really cared for J and I'm sad he chunked the deuces to me, but there is nothing I can do about that now. We had a lot of wonderful warm memories that I will never forget. He pushed me in a way I had never been pushed before and for that I'll always have love for him. Being with Miss Page is a lot of work and he just didn't see it for me *shrug*

Well, it's time for me to get off and have a little fun on U street! Should be very interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment